- 3 tbsp Oil
- 400g Green beans, ends trimmed
- 250g Fresh Shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1 tbsp Minced ginger
- 3½ tbsp Gluten Free Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Pure Sesame Oil
- 4 tbsp Water
- 2 tbsp Shaoxing wine or chinese cooking wine
- 1 tsp Sugar
- ½ tsp Gluten free corn starch
- ¼ tsp Mustard powder
Serves : 4
Cooks in: 25 mins
- Whisk well the sauce mix in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat 3 tbsp oil in a pan or wok over high heat. Add the beans and cook, stir about 7-10 mins or until crispy and browned. Transfer to a large plate.
- Add another⅓tbsp oil to the pan or wok. Add shiitake mushrooms and cook, stir occasionally for 3-4 mins until slightly browned. Reduce to medium heat, add Minced Garlic and minced ginger, and stir-fry for 20 secs. Return the beans to the wok and add the sauce mix. Toss and cook until the sauce thickens slightly, and the vegetables are evenly coated.