Cassia Angustifolia Herbal Tea
- Excessive consumption of this tea may have a laxative effect.
- Drink plenty of water and increase fibre in your diet.
- Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present.
- Not suitable for children under 12.
May contain residual amounts of tree nuts
- Use a fresh tea bag
- Place tea bag in a cup of boiling water
- Leave for 2-5 minutes
- Stir well to release all the herbs
- Remove tea bag before drinking
Suggestions To Maximise Tea’s Benefits
- Use porcelain or glass cup & utensils
- Add a few drops of lemon & teaspoon of honey; this will improve the flavour
- Drink at room temperature
- consume tea at once; don’t sip or drink in stages