Hot Pot Ingredients
Hotpot aka steamboat is a traditional stew enjoyed in East and South East Asian countries. Consumed regularly during the colder seasons, it consists of a simmering pot of delicious stock, cooking ingredients as the meal is being enjoyed. Typical ingredients include and not limited to:
- Meat – Lamb, Beef, Pork, and Chicken
- Vegetables – Bok Choy, Wonbok, Spinach, Lettuce, Daikon, and many more
- Mushrooms – Shiitake, Oyster, Enoki, Straw, and many more
- Seafood – Prawns, Crabs, Fish, Scallops, and many more
- Noodle – Wheat, Sweet Potato, and Taro noodles
As the hotpot season is approaching, Burwood Highway Asian Grocery is the one stop store for all hotpot ingredients. Come find us and learn more about this traditional warming cuisine.